• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cheap ball lock Cornies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a previous buyer, I can say that Jason runs one hell of a tight ship and gets my highest vote of support. Thanks to his deal, I got into kegging, and the better half wasnt even upset about the cost, which is amazing compared to local prices!

As a previous buyer, I can say that Jason runs one hell of a tight ship and gets my highest vote of support. Thanks to his deal, I got into kegging, and the better half wasnt even upset about the cost, which is amazing compared to local prices!
This makaes me feel warm and fuzzy all over..:)
thank you, Lucasszy
Jason

All I can say is: Jason is the REAL DEAL!

I ordered 4 kegs Monday and got them today (Thursday), all pressurized and in great shape. That, my friends, is customer service.

Last time I bought a keg (1993?) they were $90 each and were practically impossible to find. This is awesome!

Thanks Jason!

All I can say is: Jason is the REAL DEAL!

I ordered 4 kegs Monday and got them today (Thursday), all pressurized and in great shape. That, my friends, is customer service.

Last time I bought a keg (1993?) they were $90 each and were practically impossible to find. This is awesome!

Thanks Jason!
Your very much welcome..:rockin:
Going to michigan for the OSU michigan battle.
Be back monday to responed to your pms and posts.
O-H !!!

Your very much welcome..:rockin:
Going to michigan for the OSU michigan battle.
Be back monday to responed to your pms and posts.
O-H !!!

i haven't seen a PM back from you after sending you a paypal but after seeing this post it all makes sense. have a great time and i look forward to my SS!

just a heads up for ya'll, after you recieve your quote and u make your paypal payment, the next step is to find the corny's on your doorstep. I was concerned after not recieving a PM back that payment was received, but no need to be alarmed. This gentleman is on point!

Thanks again for the great deal! :tank:

the-four-bs-of-oktoberfest-demotivational-poster-1222666188.jpg

just a heads up for ya'll, after you recieve your quote and u make your paypal payment, the next step is to find the corny's on your doorstep. I was concerned after not recieving a PM back that payment was received, but no need to be alarmed. This gentleman is on point!

Thanks again for the great deal! :tank:

the-four-bs-of-oktoberfest-demotivational-poster-1222666188.jpg

Very nice pic Jessup and thank you for the kind words..

Sorry for the delay I have been out of town with no cellular service (If you can belive that) since Thanksgiving to Wensday. The bad news is I dont belive I will have the chance to get more cornies.

I truely love doing this getting a chance to meet homebrewers and passing on a good product. You guys are the best. I hope this circumstance might change in the future but that would be a big surprize.

Thank you for all the kind words..
Jason

Big props from me as well Jason. I received 4 cornies from you a few weeks ago and they are (or should I say were) a great deal for the price. Thanks for your efforts and good luck in your future endeavors.

I'd like to get a couple from ya if you still have any... 2 or 3 anyway. Do you know what the shipping cost would ge to eastern Indiana? I can get em used here but not at $19 each. let me know.

Guys I am sorry to say I am out.. I hope things might change in the new year.
Jason

Anymore kegs Jason? I need to start lining up at least 4 that will be used for my brother in laws wedding!

Thanks

Lucas (A HAPPY return customer)

Latest posts

Back