Craft Brew on the rise

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huaco

Reaction score
Looks like things are looking up for the Craft Brew industry...

20120326_craftsales.jpg

http://www.realbeer.com/blog/?p=2412&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RealbeercomBeerTherapy+%28Realbeer.com+Beer+Therapy%29

I'm curious about home brewing numbers. It seems that a TON of new people are starting home brewing. I have 3 friends who started in 2011 as well as myself.

I'm curious about home brewing numbers. It seems that a TON of new people are starting home brewing. I have 3 friends who started in 2011 as well as myself.

I started back in 03-04... it was VERY sporadic and with a Mr. Beer kit. Got some of the basics of sanitation and such... I started 5 gallon batches late last year with a birthday gift of a home brew kit from my wife. Now, I am building an all electric "Kal-Clone" to brew 12 or so gallon batches. Love this hobby...

Have you taken a look at the thread here on HBT that tallies up homebrew of those that participate? over 12,000 gallons brewed just since JANUARY 1!!!!

Link

Back