• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Holy Hops Batman

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll store any extra you have if you still have my address....did you make the pliny yet? I have 3 different brews I'm fixing to send you...my 1st origional recipe IIPA, oatmeal stout, and a RyePA!

I'll store any extra you have if you still have my address....did you make the pliny yet? I have 3 different brews I'm fixing to send you...my 1st origional recipe IIPA, oatmeal stout, and a RyePA!

Sweet!.. ya i brewed the pliny two weeks ago. Last week i did my first 10ten gallon batch of bm's centennial blonde and i have ingredient on the way to make a 120 minute clone for my next brew in about two weeks using the ctz for bittering

I am just getting around to brewing with these. I used some Northern brewer in a porter and some of the Columbus (not CTZ) in a pale ale. I have not had any of either yet. How have your beers been with these?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back