What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images

images

S.T. iniquity- have a feeling this is aged,if it had more carbonation i would think more of this beer.Yeah,just found a date 3/21/11. Malty and flat otherwise this imperial black ipa would be better.Fresher and less flat. Great malt and hop character though.

I was going to be drinking Sierra Nevada Torpedo but I was coming from the gym and forgot that people ask for I.D.'s. I will forever just keep my DL in the car now. I have my other I.D. with my CCW on it so I'll just carry that in the wallet. AARRRGGHHH!!!

A home brewed wheat. Under carbonated, trying to power through this batch. Hopefully I've fixed my carbonation issue. But just now getting to that batch to try.

Had a Bud Light Platinum earlier... should not have even wasted by taste buds on it. And it was free. blahhhhhhh

Kona Brewing's Koko Brown...brewed with toasted coconut....simply awesome!

Good stuff. Have you had Maui's CoCoNut Porter? It's even better.

I'm drinking Jim Beam Rye with fresh lime juice, sugar, and sweet vermouth.

Avery- The Beast batch 3 2005.Pure carmelly figgy sugar murky and flat with a tart finish.
Enjoying my British yeast/willamette hopped Lakefront esb- version much more.

My first taste if my first all.grain attempt. A Rogue Blackened Brutal Bitter clone. Damn if it ain't tasty. Adios extract brewing!

ForumRunner_20120216_220416.jpg

The last of my imperial stout.

image-587862874.jpg

Then i get to savor on my vanilla bourbon porter some more.

Russian River blind pig for the first round, Pliny the Younger for four rounds and Cantillon Lou pepe kriek to round out the night!!

My friend just dropped off a case of Zombie Dust he picked up for me on his way through Indiana. Going to be a good weekend!

Uh...coffee...but only because its lunchtime and beer is not an approved on-the-clock bevvie. That being said, this is what the breakroom fridge holds in its crispers...
ForumRunner_20120217_152935.jpg

Back