What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green Flash Imperial Red Rye? The tap isn't labeled and the bartender didn't seem too sure which Green Flash it was. It's not exactly red, but holy moly this is piney. Smells like a Christmas tree and the flavor to match.

image-2464485546.jpg

Plus also their bullies! Do a google search of "magic hat vs. west sixth". They're tryin to choke out other breweries before they have a chance to compete. They wanna be the Quirky anheiser Busch of craft beer.

Having grown up near Burlington I can say that this brewery used to be a lot better before they were acquired by North American Breweries of Rochester. Quality control and creativity has really gone down hill since they have taken over.

Drinking some skeeter pee. This stuff needs an addiction warning label. I need to start another batch asap. I have people at work offering to buy and juice lemons for me so I can pump it out like FuzzyMitten does. It is way better when made with fresh squeezed juice imo.

Oh I remember when I was 18 years old going to the warped tour In Montreal in 1997 drinking Maudite with my friends in the parking lot. Back when the warped tour was half way decent. I'm drinking my chocolate cherry stout because I poured some for my wife and she passed out. Long day at work.

Drinking some skeeter pee. This stuff needs an addiction warning label. I need to start another batch asap. I have people at work offering to buy and juice lemons for me so I can pump it out like FuzzyMitten does. It is way better when made with fresh squeezed juice imo.

I wanna try with fresh juice too. I'm sure its worth it. Having another 3726PC Saison getting the house straight for SIL and her husband visiting tomorrow. They wanna go to Michigan Adventure theme park tomorrow ugh, I would rather hit the breweries.

ForumRunner_20130724_002036.jpg

I wanna try with fresh juice too. I'm sure its worth it. Having another 3726PC Saison getting the house straight for SIL and her husband visiting tomorrow. They wanna go to Michigan Adventure theme park tomorrow ugh, I would rather hit the breweries.

Well the first time I did it by hand and it took a really long time. I turned a box and a half of lemons into one gallon jug and one 2 liter bottle filled with juice. Enough for 8 gallons based on my ratio. Mine has a much stronger lemon flavor than the original though and prior to back sweetening will turn your face inside out.

No pics but shared growlers of Oyster Bay Brewing Company's Wheat and their IPA. Both were really solid, this place definitely has some potential. I especially enjoyed the Wheat, fruity and spicy quite nice. Also had a Zombie Dust

Just got to the hotel after a very long day. Having a Modelo, and wishing I was home having a better beer.

Milk. Cause it helps your boners grow big and strong!

Edit: I've just been informed: it's your bones. Helps your bones grow big and strong. That explains the funny looks!

Coffee lots of coffee long night last night now I got to blow a hundred on flowers for the wifey and kiss major butt today

Edit: I don't like sleeping in a hotel :-(

FermentusMaximus said:
Having grown up near Burlington I can say that this brewery used to be a lot better before they were acquired by North American Breweries of Rochester. Quality control and creativity has really gone down hill since they have taken over.

Exactly my thoughts. That's also when it was owned and run by the guy who started magic hat. #9 once upon a time was my go to beer.

bobeck said:
finishing up a bomber of lawsons toast then one last heady topper

I'm actually surprised you get those beers all the way down in the armpit of Vermont. Wait or is that Brattleboro? I'm just teasing. But seriously are those distro'd down there or did you make a run?

I just woke up!!! Sleeping in until 9 on a day off is amazing. Debating on which k cup to make. When you get them for free and you have so many to choose from its tough.

I just woke up!!! Sleeping in until 9 on a day off is amazing. Debating on which k cup to make. When you get them for free and you have so many to choose from its tough.

Stop being lazy and hit the weights, son! :rockin:

Coffee, as I get my stuff ready for brew day.

I wish I were brewing today. I have a Heady Topper clone I am brewing Saturday along with a toasted coconut porter and a pumpkin ale. I'll make them all within the next two weeks (I only have 2 primaries).

Looking to brew another beer that I have never done before. But something that I can smash during the fall/winter. I already have an imperial stout I bottled over a month ago - this will be for fall/winter. Thinking of an ESB, strong ale...something along those lines. Anyone have any better suggestions?

I wish I were brewing today. I have a Heady Topper clone I am brewing Saturday along with a toasted coconut porter and a pumpkin ale. I'll make them all within the next two weeks (I only have 2 primaries).

Looking to brew another beer that I have never done before. But something that I can smash during the fall/winter. I already have an imperial stout I bottled over a month ago - this will be for fall/winter. Thinking of an ESB, strong ale...something along those lines. Anyone have any better suggestions?

How about a pumpkin porter.

Wish I were brewing today too! Had to cancel next brew day this coming Saturday until further notice. :( Currently having a Sam Adams Boston Lager at airport for breakfast. :)

How about a pumpkin porter.

That sounds good. What I'll do to get that beer is mix the two I'll be brewing in one cup. Toasted coconut pumpkin porter... :fro:

I'm still undecided. However, I am thinking of something out of the box. It's tough...The top beer on my list is a Chocolate Rye.

Remmy said:

Skeeter pee

BrewinBromanite said:
Wish I were brewing today too! Had to cancel next brew day this coming Saturday until further notice. :( Currently having a Sam Adams Boston Lager at airport for breakfast. :)

Breakfast of champs. Which airport? The one with a mini Sam Adams brewery in it?

Remmy, get that fox yet? You seemed pretty upset about it last night :$

I wish. They're quick - dog couldn't catch it.

Currently drinking 1L of water. It's almost time to kill these deadlifts and pullups. I need to stop drinking. :smack::smack::smack:

Remmy said:
I wish. They're quick - dog couldn't catch it.

Currently drinking 1L of water. It's almost time to kill these deadlifts and pullups. I need to stop drinking. :smack::smack::smack:

Liter of cola?

Latest posts

Back