Milwaukee may lose Miller headquarters?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
There is an article in the Denver Post this morning about the merger of Miller-Coors and where the headquarters will be located. It sounds like it might be moved to somewhere other than Milwaukee or Golden.
In the article they show the Von Trier tavern in Milwaukee. It looks like a great place! It says that the only big brewery beer served there is Miller Lite.

Who has been to Von Trier and what are your impressions?

I'm not a Miller beer fan but it would be a shame if the headquarters were to move out of Milwaukee.

Von Trier rocks my socks :rockin: It is very good little German Bar with a great beer selection and a knowledgeable owner who always likes to talk beer.

If you are in town, there is an incredible beer rather close (several actually) named Nessun Dorma. It is in Riverwest, a small area of the city, and has great eats for cheap and the best beer list in the city (up for debate I know).

Von Trier will not disappoint! As for Miller leaving Milwaukee, I'll believe it when I see it, and it will be a sad day if it happens.

On a side note, I just attended a wedding last night, where the only free thing was Miller Lite. What the hell it was free right..... wrong

I have not had a Miller Lite in at least 4 years and it was vastly worse than even I remember. I just can't believe people drink that garbage. I'm still not over the incident. The other thing was, what kind a pansy ass gets drunk off of that swill? I must have downed 18 of those bastids over a couple of hours and never even felt a buzz :drunk: totally lame. Sorry for the rant, but I am completely flabbergasted by the low quality of such a popular beverage. Wow

The other thing was, what kind a pansy ass gets drunk off of that swill? I must have downed 18 of those bastids over a couple of hours and never even felt a buzz :drunk: totally lame.

A friend of mine drinks Miller Lite because he can drink so many without getting drunk. He actually likes good beer too, but wants to drink a lot of them. I suggested drinking water in between good beers, but he's stubborn.

I went on the Miller tour a few years back; it was interesting, but Riverfest was a blast.

Latest posts

Back