HBT Official Memorable Quotes Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of Chipotl-away.

south-park-billy-mays-chipotlaway.jpg

Bugs.

WTF.

Yep, they get in yer boling wort.

Yep, they get in your cooling wort.

Beer been make for boocoo years and then some. Bugs no dman prob@!!!!

Pples, brw de damed bre and be fukin hap[y! FUg de biug!

This should be a tread on it's own..it has Drukken ramblings Iconic potential, on par with teh codemonkeys thread....

:D

I have always grabbed both ends, twisted and pulled. The result is usually the same. Bones in one hand and meat in the other.
-beerthirty

You're pulling it too hard.

Revvy said:
And you're a jealous biatch because I get more attention on here than you, and more folks on here think you are a bigger C@#ksucker than I am.

I find this all very confusing. :D

Not very christ-like, I'd venture to say.

You ever actually read what HE did to the money changers and the fig tree?

He didn't tolerate *****ebags either. ;)

"christ-like" does not equal "punching bag" no matter what bullies like you, and their sycophants like 'brewtus may think. That is if you could actually think:mug:

No need to drag me into this, fellas. I saw a memorable quote and I posted it.

LGI - Instant classic!

...and their sycophants like 'brewtus may think. That is if you could actually think:mug:

Oh the irony - it burns!

An affair insinuates an emotional connection. Pretty sure this is just plain jungle fvcking. You know, the kind that results in Monkey and Zebra call sounds.

Oh, wait, you've only seen that on-line.

Wow, the Tap Room gets two quotes in here in under an hour

I'm sure you accompolish a lot in your job...the world runs on your back...

You are the true saints of this world having to deal with all the "are my compooter broken?" questions...and waay stupid operator errors.

That's like telling your crack supplier, "Thanks for taking such good care of me."

Night cap? That's how you start the night. You end it with hookers, blow, and a red-hot sausage (you'll understand the need for the sausage later; for now, just keep one handy).

It's funny cause its true.

I just completely **** my pants. I'm not kidding. I was trying to get post #48489 out before hitting the bathroom. I'm not talking about a shart. I'm talking about a full on, cupping the *******, feeling a handful of poo fill the space, 7 inch diameter **** stain, 10 minute cleanup type of **** my pants.

The worst part...I was commando in my only pair of jeans.

Ahh the humanity!

After I finally got up off the floor from laughing I decided this should be posted here.

I just had a great idea. In the bottom left below the avatar, there is an "alert" icon to report a post to the mods if it doesn't belong on the site. We should see if the admin will add another button that we can use to report infection/Mr. Beer posts directly to Revvy.

Back