A tax return well spent

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alchemy

Reaction score
:rockin: new brew station, brew system and fermentor!

Lots of shiny new toys and you cant see it in this picture but my SWMBO is shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

IMG-20120308-00430.jpg

nice! and i like the harbor freight bench...never thought to use mine like that. when i move, you bet it'll become a brew bench!

for now, it sits in dirty storage used as a utility bench & ski wax station.

nice! and i like the harbor freight bench...never thought to use mine like that. when i move, you bet it'll become a brew bench!

for now, it sits in dirty storage used as a utility bench & ski wax station.

putting that thing together was such a pain in the ass! the screws were made of very soft metal and the instructions only tell you of some of the types of screws used until you actually need them. Pretty sure i used the wrong type on half the thing.

Other than that i really cant complain for a hundred bucks (it is on sale right now) it makes a perfect brew bench.

a couple of mods you should do when you use yours, take some extra long peg board hooks and bend one to the left and one to the right and you now have a makeshift paper towel roll holder!

Also take some medium length ones and bend them up and make a mount for a tablet :)

I love harbor freight now that i know i have one right down the street.

Planning on picking up a few of these: http://www.harborfreight.com/adjustable-height-heavy-duty-workstation-46725.html

One for the braumeister and a few for fermenters.

is that a 50l brew/pump/eletric thing for germany? burmaster?

hope you don't mine me asking, but did you have a hard time hooking up the power source?

I haven't hooked it up yet, my original plan was to cut the cord off and replace it with a 220 dryer cord as i have a 220 line right next to the brew station but after talking to someone on here who has had one for a year or more i decided to purchase a voltage converter to step down to 110 so i can brew outside, inside, upstairs, at a friends house. It cost me an extra 200 bucks but it also gives me an added fuse protection so i am ok with that :)

Sure is :)

i use it for recipes, how to videos, music, etc...it is actually sitting on a couple of peg board hooks that i bent

Nice... I just ordered the new ipad and think i'm going to try and do something similar to your setup, mainly to keep it save from spills when I'm not directly using

Latest posts

Back