What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 3 4 went down quick now on 5.

ForumRunner_20131115_201305.png

NIZZLE said:
do it do it do it fooooooking do it!!

I probably should've bought another one while I watched DC buy two more today. But my wallet was telling me no.

Had Negra Modelo with dinner, forgot hoe much I like that beer... Now I'm drinking Sailor Jerry with Coke making 2 yeast starters for Sunday's Saison

CliffMongoloid said:
Watching the brew dogs with jim koch.... Say what u wanna say about sam adams but i wanna have a beer with jim

I'd definitely have a beer with him. Sam Adams is responsible for getting me into craft beer.
But I'd have to resist the urge to slap him for ever releasing Triple Bock. ;)

NIZZLE said:
Fo sho! I know some @sshat that just got one today to :p

Yep. I like it so much I'm afraid to drink out of it. :D
I might just have to buy some PBR just for it.

Where are all the drinkers? This place has been a little slow lately. Maybe everyone is getting HBT fatigue...

WesleyS said:
Where are all the drinkers? This place has been a little slow lately. Maybe everyone is getting HBT fatigue...

I don't criticize you when you're not drinking at 10 a.m. and I am, right? :D

Had these two the great pumpkin got better as it warmed but was some what of a let down but flying fish ipa was killer

image-3668656089.jpg

image-3712942541.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Niiice! Fooooooking great brewery what do you think of their beers?

Fkn awesome stuff brohemian rhapsody. I had#s 2,4,7,11,14,17,18, and 21! Good thing about this place is they offer 5oz pours. So i was able to drink a bunch of different ones without needing to leave my car and cab it home. SWMBO got hammered as well on the wit and white devil. I didnt drink them in that order but some of them were spectacular and others not as great as i imagined they would be. Maybe i drank them in a crappy order. I tried to go from darker and less hoppy to the more hoppy beers.

I wouldve loved to get to try them all with a fresh palate but tonight was a great night for beer!

image-3107865712.jpg

Remmy said:
My backyard in NYC was cement. F that place (cue Dave37). :D:D:rockin: I am buzzed, too. Don't worry about it!

Rawrr rawr blah blah blah!! Nyc is cool blah blah blah! Haha its all good we embrace the hate in NYC.

I love this!! Oak aged flemish sour, I think the store put a sixer out in the pick a 6 section and i bought one a couple of weeks ago, went back yesterday bought two more still 3 more there;)
Next time I'm in I'm asking if there's more in stock as hopefully it's cheaper in bulk, if not I'm buying those last three.
There's a lot going on with this, lots of deep fruity flavors, finishes sweet. Reminds me of a port. Drunken ramblings but I LIKE it!

IMG_0764.jpg

Dave37 said:
Fkn awesome stuff brohemian rhapsody. I had#s 2,4,7,11,14,17,18, and 21! Good thing about this place is they offer 5oz pours. So i was able to drink a bunch of different ones without needing to leave my car and cab it home. SWMBO got hammered as well on the wit and white devil. I didnt drink them in that order but some of them were spectacular and others not as great as i imagined they would be. Maybe i drank them in a crappy order. I tried to go from darker and less hoppy to the more hoppy beers.

I wouldve loved to get to try them all with a fresh palate but tonight was a great night for beer!

Edit. Didnt drink the lava (18) had 19 the solar eclipse.

Looks like this thread has shutdown at 12 on a friday! Dangg drinkin all alone is boring. Drinkin a guiness. Boring compared to all the shizz i drank tonight but still dang good.

Looks like this thread has shutdown at 12 on a friday! Dangg drinkin all alone is boring. Drinkin a guiness. Boring compared to all the shizz i drank tonight but still dang good.

Here I am! Lol Shorts Mystery Imperial Oatmeal Stout..... delicious!

ForumRunner_20131116_002459.jpg

TNGabe said:
Next week, I should really do something to feel like I deserve my life.

You are a lucky man. To be satisfied and content with your lot enough to think that way is a great thing. Cheers

In Reno tonight, just finished a Red-headed Stranger and a kolsch from Brasserie St. James. Both were very good. Now drinking my rendition of Czar's Revenge imperial stout from the 80 Styles book.

Alt-eration by Hop & Grain in Austin. This is an excellent beer! I'm brewing Orfy's Hobgoblin II tonight and then off to find a great altbier recipe.

Back