Morebeer took care of me.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mburnett274

Reaction score
I ordered a Morebeer 14gal stainless conical fermenter from Morebeer about 10 days ago. The same fermenter went on sale last Friday for $100 off.
I was bummed I didn't wait to buy it when I saw the sale. But I sent them an email and they gave me the sale price.
They were quick to respond. I will definitely be spending alot more money with them!
Thought I would pass this info on to you guys

Cool- that was awesome of them to do that. Thanks for putting it up here- we had a good go at a guy one time because he was infuriated that a retailer didn't do that, despite not advertising any such policy.

Morebeer is a great shop, I've always had good experiences with them. They definitely didn't have to give you the sale price, but that's cool they did. Enjoy the conical, they have great quality equipment in my experience!

I also had a wonderful experience with morebeer's customer service. I ordered a saison extract kit when I first started brewing, and it was pretty dark for a saison. Then I didn't ferm at good temps... Etc. I emailed them, don't really know why, but they sent me a new kit no questions asked. Doing things like this is worth my business

That's pretty cool...very good customer service. I know that a lot of places (not homebrew stores specifically) have a money-back guarantee on their products within a certain time-frame. They usually have a window where they will compensate for sale prices, because the customer is technically able to return and re-buy the item anyway.

either way, a big conical is a nice upgrade! and it's awesome how they discounted for you as well! I got the heated/cooled a few years ago. it rocks. but not I want the upgraded version. hahahhaa!!

I saved the link. now to find a way to get away with buying it with tax money...I'd love to have two of those!

I've ordered the majority of my brewing supplies from MoreBeer for a couple years or more. Their goods and shipping costs are pretty hard to beat. (free shipping on orders over $59). I'm always surprised that they don't get more love on these threads.

Back