Looking for 120

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulfman

Reaction score
I have access to all california beers ie: russian river (pliny), bruery, lagunitas etc. I'm looking for in particular dogfish head's 120 ipa or let me know what u have. Thanks

I think I saw some 120 last weekend. I can look around and let you know.

I would want pliny.

Since I am in WA shipping should be fairly cheap.

Just picked up a Bottle of 120 with your name on it wulf. What beers you got?

I have some ppl who pm'd me already but if they flake u guys are next in line. Thanks

I remember doing a Pliny trade to get my first 120... Kind of a let down really. Under attenuated and not at all hoppy. I was really hoping for something special.

bottlebomber said:
I remember doing a Pliny trade to get my first 120... Kind of a let down really. Under attenuated and not at all hoppy. I was really hoping for something special.

But if you age it....a new ballgame.

TheMan said:
But if you age it....a new ballgame.

It may have been. It's kind of hard to age one 12 ounce bottle when you've never had it before though. I may try to score some again sometime and lay it back for a couple years.

skeezerpleezer said:
I have several vintages, let me know if the others fall through and we may be able to work something out.

Hmm Skeezer... you may have jumped up some ranks... let me know what your willing to trade... there's too much himhaa going on here..

I know you were in search of 120 Min, but I have a case of (23 left anyways) 2009 World Wide Stout from DFH. I'm in search of some Pliny if you're interested.

Wulfman said:
I have access to all california beers ie: russian river (pliny), bruery, lagunitas etc. I'm looking for in particular dogfish head's 120 ipa or let me know what u have. Thanks

My local liquor store always has DFH 120. $9.99 a bottle. I need me some Pliny!

Something is wrong with my PM INBOX though. So contact me through my E-mail.

But seriously, I need some Pliny!

[email protected]

Saw a case of DFH120 at the beer distributor yesterday...I'll check the price...gotta be obscene...usually $30/4pack.

If you want to try and aged 120, I have one 2007 left. I'll trade that + 2008 World Wide Stout for two bottles of Pliny (which I have yet to try)

I have a bitches brew, hellhound on my ale, faithful ale from their sony legacy collection. I also have a 120 minute (2011 I believe) and a world wide stout (2010 I believe).

I have a person in the works, but thanks guys.. I can mail some pliny if ppl really want it. In box me

Latest posts

Back