MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take one bag if I can pick up when the next shipment comes in (I have a 2-row in that order).

grain is in. bad news, the regular delivery guy retired. they hit me with the 55$ liftgate charge. so each bag is now 2$ more expensive... any one wants to bail, thats fine.

I'll have 4-5 bags to add on to the next order once I hear back from a friend. Tentatively you can put me down for the following:

2 GW-2row
1 TF-MOPA

I had posted too late for the last buy, for the next one put me down for:
2x cmc 2 row
1x cmc wheat
1x GW c60
1x breiss carapils
1x Briess Insta Grains® Rye Flakes(25 pounds)

I think the Briess products are still not available, even though they're listed. Might be a volume requirement to get them.

Updating my order

2 x GW-2Row
2 x TF-MOPA
1 x Briess Organic 2-Row (if not available substitute GB-OPAL)

The organic malt is for my hippie friends. Let me know if none of those are not available, and I'll make a substitution.

I think the Briess products are still not available, even though they're listed. Might be a volume requirement to get them.

Updating my order

2 x GW-2Row
2 x TF-MOPA
1 x Briess Organic 2-Row (if not available substitute GB-OPAL)

The organic malt is for my hippie friends. Let me know if none of those are not available, and I'll make a substitution.

they gave me the organic 2 row last time.... so who knows what the deal is.

I was too late in the last buy but I want in on this one. Another member who is in this round as well has offered to bring my order to Frederick as well for me to pick up there.

2- 2row
1- marris otter

I want to add a few things to my order.
2 CMC 2row
1 CMC pilsner
1 CMC munich

My total order should be:
3 CMC 2Row
1 CMC Pilsner
1 CMC Munich
1 TF Golden Promise

Let me know if you're still trying to get rid those bags of Maris Otter.

Sorry for the dumb question but where in the process is this bulk buy? Are we into buying round 2 for this thread? If so how close are we to buying? Thanks!

Since briess is not available I want to amend my order to the following:

3x cmc 2 row
1x cmc wheat
1x GW c60
1x - CM‐RYEM
1x - FB‐KAMB

cheers

Claphamsa,

If you still have those extra bags of Maris Otter then I'll take one. If you don't I'd like to add a bag to my order. My updated order should look like this.

3 CMC 2Row
1 CMC Pilsner
1 CMC Munich
1 TF Golden Promise
1 TF Maris Otter

Thanks for doing this Claphamsa!

Hey all: I'm thinking this order is full. But if not does anyone want to split a bag of Munich CM-Munich and Vienna GW-Vien???
I also want:
1 GW-Pale
1 GW-2row
1 CM-SPIL

Thanks again Clap

Back