Tried my first beer from my first batch........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolleyphoto

Reaction score
I tried my first beer yesterday and it was excellent. It is a pale ale and I brewed it on March 16th. It still needs to carbonate more but I couldn't wait any longer. My second batch is Oatmeal stout which is in its second fermentation and I will bottle next weekend. Today I am going to make a batch of IPA. I bought a wort chiller and I am excited about tying it out.:mug:

Congrats on the 1st brew:rockin:. I just made an Oatmeal Stout Friday and had to put on a blow off tube, or I would have had a big mess. You will like your wort chiller they are great I made a new one that is 50ft and it works a lot better than the 25ft one I had.

Congrats on your first homebrew! It's an addictive and rewarding hobby.

Wort chiller is next on my equipment list. May be a DIY project....but local copper prices are as high as manufactured chillers....

Congrats!

Congrats on your first homebrew! It's an addictive and rewarding hobby.

Wort chiller is next on my equipment list. May be a DIY project....but local copper prices are as high as manufactured chillers....

And copper prices here are not bad at all (compared to what they were last year) I saw 50ft of 3/8" at Menards for $40. That's enough for a good IC or two CFCs.

Back