Give me some beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreckBastion

Reaction score
Just kidding...somewhat. I'm lookin to do some local sharing in San Diego.
I'm new to the board. Just thought I'd say hi and throw that out there.

Greetings. FYI Members have a system for sharing beer. I have not done it or looked into it, yet, but I think that would open up a whole new realm of possibilities.

Thanks Homer. I read about that. It does sound interesting. Last year I brewed the hell out of some beer. i mostly give it to my neighbors. I just thought it makes sense to not pay for shipping. Possibly would like to share some hops too.

I tried to get some SD locals together, but it never ended up happening. We could always try to get some people together and have a sharing party.

I'm down for that. I just figured that there has to be alot of homebrewers in SD because the LHBS is ridiculous with people most of the time.

Home Brew Mart on a Saturday is rediculous. My only complaint about that place is they only have one scale to use for people measuring out grains. Other than that I love that place.

PS I'd be down for a SD group brew/drinking session.

Back