Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go:

Russian River Framboise for a Cure
Russian River Beatification
Allagash any Coolship
Three Floyds any Dark Lord
The Bruery Sans Pagaie
The Bruery Chocolate Rain
Surly Pentagram
Surly Five
Goose Island BCBS Rare

Also:

Jester King RU-55
Jester King Funk Metal
Lawson's Finest Liquids- anything funky, sour, or barrel aged
Hill Farmstead- anything funky, sour, or barrel aged
NEBCO Chardonneighbor of the Beast
NEBCO Imperial Stout Trooper

Took off the ketchup and Utopias :ban:

I picked up a few bottle at the local grocer. Just wondering if any of them are anything special?
dscn4308_opt-60339.jpg

dscn4310-60341.jpg

The Miles Davis is in there for size.

If anything, you have some high priced stuff that will fetch equal value of beer in return. Consider them a deposit toward more beer.

And the Oude gueuze is very good. I grabbed two, drank one and then I kept one to cellar. Apparently it gets ridiculously sour in like five years.

Deadfalls post brought up a great question for me. In GA what beers should I keep an eye out for over the next six months that would be potential MAW requests. Feel free to PM me so I do not jack the thread like our football topic:cross:. Breweries that stand out as reputable to me, but am unfamiliar with rarity are Allagash (learned coolships from here even though I regularly get their black), Avery, Terrapin (for a lot of people including me), Lost Abbey/Port, New Holland, Cisco, Bells, The Bruery, Founders, Smuttynose, Clown Shoes, Brooklyn, Victory, and others. I've noticed most beers on here are seasonal or limited releases which I am unfamiliar with. Any help is greatly appreciated. I hope to be fulfilling wishes in the near future:).

Deadfalls post brought up a great question for me. In GA what beers should I keep an eye out for over the next six months that would be potential MAW requests. Feel free to PM me so I do not jack the thread like our football topic:cross:. Breweries that stand out as reputable to me, but am unfamiliar with rarity are Allagash (learned coolships from here even though I regularly get their black), Avery, Terrapin (for a lot of people including me), Lost Abbey/Port, New Holland, Cisco, Bells, The Bruery, Founders, Smuttynose, Clown Shoes, Brooklyn, Victory, and others. I've noticed most beers on here are seasonal or limited releases which I am unfamiliar with. Any help is greatly appreciated. I hope to be fulfilling wishes in the near future:).

Pm me, when I am not on my phone I can give you a list.

coldcrash said:
Here we go:

Allagash any Coolship
The Bruery Sans Pagaie
Surly Pentagram
Surly Five
Goose Island BCBS Rare

I'm feeling very generous today but I only have one off the list :)

coldcrash said:
Here we go:

Allagash any Coolship
The Bruery Sans Pagaie
Surly Pentagram
Surly Five
Goose Island BCBS Rare

Also:

Jester King RU-55
Jester King Funk Metal

Good Morning! :)

Added a few Texas and Vermont/ CT beers per request.

:mug:

Someone hook him up before I hafta. Ive only for two and they aren't the most exciting on the list.

coldcrash said:
coldcrash said:
Here we go:

Allagash any Coolship
The Bruery Sans Pagaie
Surly Pentagram
Surly Five
Goose Island BCBS Rare

Also:

Jester King RU-55
Jester King Funk Metal

Good Morning! :)

Added a few Texas and Vermont/ CT beers per request.

:mug:

Still up for grabs

Someone hook him up before I hafta. Ive only for two and they aren't the most exciting on the list.

I would jump at the chance to fulfill a wish regardless of which two I was providing. Plus I would send a few of my favorites that wouldn't be on the list. Help to get some people wanting what I have. ;)

Glad to get in on the action

My list:

The Bruery - chocolate rain, black tues, rueuze
Cantillon- any fruit lambic
3 floyds- dark lord
Goose island BCBS (rare and any variant)
Russian river - frambroise for the cure
Cigar city- hunnapu
Fantome- magic ghost, extra sour
Avery- sours (any except odio equum #13)
Cascade- sours (any)
Hill farmstead any
Firestone walker - sacuba
Allagash- any coolship
Rocky mountain oyster stout from wynnop (CO. Sp on name)

Will add more in a couple of days

Added one

My list:

3 floyds- dark lord
Cigar city- hunnapu
Cascade- sours (any)
Hill farmstead any
Allagash- any coolship

These wish lists are starting to look pretty similar, haha.

Oh my god... I just discovered this place... This wonderful place. I had heard about it from friends, it is basically an old neighborhood liquor store in the far side of town nestled into this little neighborhood. I went because I heard that it's been bought by this guy who runs a market buying and selling as much locally produced food as he can. Really cool, I bought dry beans, semolina flour, and all kinds of other stuff grown and processed right here. But the beer selection... Was like a dream. Right off the bat I spotted at least 5 or 6 items that appear here regularly. You have to understand that outside of the few really good breweries we have around here there is actually surprisingly little good beer shops. I'm not even sure how he gets some of this stuff, as some of his items are things that other, larger stores claim to be not able to get. He says that some of his distribution is not exactly "legal". I don't care. I only had $100 to blow today and walked out with these, and I'll be busy with a new job come Monday, but you guys will definitely be hearing from me soon ;)

image-1708324291.jpg

bottlebomber said:
Oh my god... I just discovered this place... This wonderful place. I had heard about it from friends, it is basically an old neighborhood liquor store in the far side of town nestled into this little neighborhood. I went because I heard that it's been bought by this guy who runs a market buying and selling as much locally produced food as he can. Really cool, I bought dry beans, semolina flour, and all kinds of other stuff grown and processed right here. But the beer selection... Was like a dream. Right off the bat I spotted at least 5 or 6 items that appear here regularly. You have to understand that outside of the few really good breweries we have around here there is actually surprisingly little good beer shops. I'm not even sure how he gets some of this stuff, as some of his items are things that other, larger stores claim to be not able to get. He says that some of his distribution is not exactly "legal". I don't care. I only had $100 to blow today and walked out with these, and I'll be busy with a new job come Monday, but you guys will definitely be hearing from me soon ;)

I'll take them all! ;)

My list:

3 floyds- dark lord
Cigar city- hunnapu
Cascade- sours (any)
Hill farmstead any
Allagash- any coolship
Rocky mountain oyster stout from wynnop (CO. Sp on name)
Surley- pentagram, any anniversary, darkness.

Added a couple more

Back