• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All grain equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spoonyluv

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This stuff has been used for about 20 brew sessions. In good shape and a great starter kit for someone looking to get into all grain.
You can have everything for $130

Coolers bought from HomeBrewStuff.com - includes some extra JG fittings and pvc tube
Igloo 10 gallon MT cooler with connectors (circle braid and John Guest PVC connectors) and drilled top with drip sparge manifold- $30
Igloo 5 gallon MT cooler with connectors (circle braid and John Guest PVC connectors) and drilled top with drip sparge manifold - $30
Igloo 5 gallon HLT cool with John Guest PVC connectors - $30

Bayou classic burner - $30
SS cooking pot with lid - 36 qt - $20
25' copper wort immersion chiller coil with garden hose fittings - $20
Double mesh 12" sieve - $10

Local pickup only, in Alameda, CA

More pictures can be found here:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/3318266268.html

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

I'll take the pot and the burner and pay for shipping! I know you said local but it's worth a try.

Or at least just the pot! Lemme know

*shipping isn't to bad. I shipped a 10 gallon carboy for $16 using UPS. It's probably a similar size to your pot.

My shipping zip is 20754

Definitely interested, Ill hit ya up when i get paid. I live in Oakland so itll be nice drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back