Dude: Packers or Broncos Monday night?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Of course I want my Broncos to win but I'm not sure about their Defense this year.

Do you think Favre will have a good game? The weather should be nice.
I'm beginning to doubt there will be a world series game here tomorrow night. :(

Packers defense has been stout but the offense is offensive the last 2-3 weeks. We have no run game and use short passes most of the time to substitute for the run. This one could be up in the air IMO. I agree with the home team 3pt favorite.

regardless of being a Chargers fan, I've got to go with Green Bay.

Based on the way both teams playes the Chargers, I think the Packers are better

beatlesdude said:
With the Rockies done, at least I have the Broncos to hope for.
And didn't that make our week better? :drunk:

I have to hand it to Favre. He took it to the Broncos.
The love fest for Farve was almost too much tonight but you know he is a special player and after thinking about it he and his wife deserve the accolades. :mug:

RichBrewer said:
The love fest for Farve was almost too much tonight

I was thinking the same thing. I mean come on at least try to be nuetral about it.

I was sure Bigby was playing for the Broncos.

Now the Chefs :D comma now we'll hear about two things all week the Pat's-Colts and how Brett has never beaten the Chefs.

if the packers beat the chiefs next week, they'll have basically swept the AFC west this year...I dunno if they've played the raiders yet, but it's not like they're a real team anyways.

good game last night...frustrating at times and spectacular at times

RichBrewer said:
The love fest for Farve was almost too much tonight :mug:

Very true. It got awful sappy that way. But give it a few years, they be doing the same thing with Manning and Brady for sure.

Bernie Brewer said:
Very true. It got awful sappy that way. But give it a few years, they be doing the same thing with Manning and Brady for sure.
I agree to a point. I don't think there has ever been an NFL QB that loves football as much as Favre. I think he is a once in a lifetime kinda player. I even have to admit that when he threw the winning TD I felt good for him. Manning and Brady are great QBs but I don't think they love the game like Brett Does.

Back