Need some opinions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemlich22

Reaction score
Which of the following (if any) do you like best? Any ideas for improvements are certainly welcome!

PABC-Original-No-Outline.gif
PABC-Original.gif
PABC-Orange.gif
PABC-Distorted-Orange-Brown.gif
PABC-Blue-Outline---Outlined-Text.gif
PABC-BW.gif

I like the first one best - but the font choice makes the "K" look like an "X" to me for some reason...

I really like the cleanliness of the first one, myself. I also find myself drawn to the one with the brown pixelated outline. For that one though, i would almost like to see the pixelation a little choppier, a bit grainier. Something about the messy outline on the ultra clean inside really appeals to me. And I like the color scheme. And after a bit of looking I figured out it was also the outlined font. I think that's what really sets it off for me. Very nice work. :rockin:

I really like the cleanliness of the first one, myself. I also find myself drawn to the one with the brown pixelated outline. For that one though, i would almost like to see the pixelation a little choppier, a bit grainier. Something about the messy outline on the ultra clean inside really appeals to me. And I like the color scheme. And after a bit of looking I figured out it was also the outlined font. I think that's what really sets it off for me. Very nice work. :rockin:

Thank you sir!

I think I will keep playing with different variations and keep it new and fresh for each batch. If the basic design remains the same it will be memorable and i can still mess with the colors.

Back