ATTN SEWAGERS: Brewing Weekend At Bernie's!!!!!! V2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernie Brewer

Grouchy Old Fart
Reaction score
Ok, guys, who's up for a brewday? Come on out to the sprawling metropolis of Eldorado, WI and let's brew! anyone that doesn't want to drive back the same day can crash here.

And Yooper, you don't have a choice. You're going to be here. Nyah.

Here are the dates that will work for me:

Weekend of Jan 9,

Weekend of Jan 23

Weekend of Feb 6

Weekend of Feb 13

Who's in?

I don't have my games schedule on me (I'm STILL on vacation at the moment!) but I'll check when I get home. I know Feb 13 won't work for me, because I'm going to Florida on the 15th, returning around March 1. But the other dates just might be fine!

I'd be in. Don't plan around me though. If it works, it works. If not, no problem.

My pipeline is very weak, so I'd probably have to bring some craft brews.:(

Well poo! I wish I was closer so I could help break in your new house with a brew party.

PM me your address when you get a date and I'll try to get a house-warming box sent off to the party.

Well, Feb 6th is out for me now, because that is the day for the

First Annual Fond du Lac Beerfest

Which I will definitely be attending.

So, that leaves Jan 23, and Feb 13. Yooper can't make it the 13th, and Kabouter would like to wait till Feb. Hmmmm. Anyone able to bend a little? Since you two and jescholler seem to be the only ones showing any interest, I'd like to get all of you here if possible.

What say you??

So who is all in?

1. Boerderij Kabouter in Lederhosen
2. Jeremy who I still can't get to join the world of HBT
3. ???

That's it. Short Drive has to work and can't get out of it. Yooper is wanking out- again.........

So it's just us two. Three, if Jeremy can make it. Four, if jescholler is here. Well, I'm brewing whether you guys are here or not! I'll pm you directions soon....

Back