Nashua

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to reach out to them for a couple of weeks with no results at all, unfortunately. I am going to reach out to the Capital Area Club since I work in Hooksett and come home through Concord.

Makes me still wish I lived in the seacoast, it seems that there are some active folks from there.

Well that's annoying. Good luck though. I've been considering joining Brew Free or Die since I met some members this summer, but I keep forgetting until after the month's meeting haha.

Thanks it's odd, they were even on the news or chronicle last night showcasing their Bob house brewing they do every year. Oh well, hopefully I hear from them at some point.

I've been trying to reach out to them for a couple of weeks with no results at all, unfortunately. I am going to reach out to the Capital Area Club since I work in Hooksett and come home through Concord.

Makes me still wish I lived in the seacoast, it seems that there are some active folks from there.

Hey, I'm a member of the Concord Area Homebrewers - we'd be glad to have new blood. Check us out on FB. The holidays screwed up our schedule but we normally meet the 3rd thursday of the month. Except this month we combined our Xmas Party (this coming Sat.) with the Jan meeting. We have members from all around Concord and the surrounding area as well as Manchester.

Geoff

Thanks, Geoff. One of my co workers (Don Eaton) is one of your members and has been trying to get me to go for a while so I guess I will have to. Thanks!

Back