newb in VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgrcltpunk

Reaction score
hey guys im in newport news va i am new to brewing but i love it and im very passionate about it :mug:. my first batch(oktoberfest marzien) just got bottled. so my next is a dopplebock which will be a recipe i thought up haha. i hope to learn alot and become a nice part of the community here

welcome, dude. i am in VA beach. there is a new Homebrew USA store opening up in hampton in a few weeks, check it out!

you can PM me if you ever need any help.

cheers!:mug::ban:

welcome, dude. i am in VA beach. there is a new Homebrew USA store opening up in hampton in a few weeks, check it out!

you can PM me if you ever need any help.

cheers!:mug::ban:

i am defiantly gonna check it out
and ill defiantly keep ur name haha but if u ever wanna get together and drink some brewskys and talk beer haha im game

Oh crap! Where bouts will the new HBUSA be located? I live in Portsmouth and I am quite lazy about going over the water (or under it for that matter)
But Im game to check out the new store!
-Me

Oh yeah, and welcome bro

What's the other store in the area other than HBUSA? I want to like HBUSA, but haven't thusfar... Although the one time I went when the owners were there it was good, their employees, not so much.

What's the other store in the area other than HBUSA? I want to like HBUSA, but haven't thusfar... Although the one time I went when the owners were there it was good, their employees, not so much.

there is wine and cake hobbies on tidewater drive that place is decent most places around here pop up and go away

Yes, its Wine and Cake hobbies. I must say that I almost like HBUSA more than W&C (but then again I dont care for HBUSA all that much either)

They are both expensive, but HBUSA has a better selection and they crush for you etc. I like supporting my LHBS but some of our online friends just cant be beat.
-Me

Yes, its Wine and Cake hobbies. I must say that I almost like HBUSA more than W&C (but then again I dont care for HBUSA all that much either)

They are both expensive, but HBUSA has a better selection and they crush for you etc. I like supporting my LHBS but some of our online friends just cant be beat.
-Me

yeah online is usually cheaper ..... till you add shipping

Back