Lay off the Coors Light!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsmith

Home brewing moogerfooger
Reaction score
Tonight I met some friends from out of town that are in for the weekend. When we got there, they had already ordered pitchers of the silver bullet. It's been about two years since I've had one and I hope it's longer before I have another! I think I'll pass next time and bring my own! :D

The slugs we have in Oregon are as big as sausages, but at least they aren't yellow!

After a long, hot day of physical labor in the heat and humidity of summer, an ice-cold Silver Bullet can be just the thing. Other than that, I really want nothing to do with it. In fact, when I get a fridge and start doing lagers, one of the things I want to make is my own "lawnmower" beer.

But if you're stuck drinking other people's beer, try this: put a pinch of salt in it. I was very skeptical of this until I tried it, but it actually does help. Just don't overdo it...

I hate Coors Light, but my old man drinks it so that's what I end up having when I go to his house. Like most crappy american lagers it's not bad if you add some bloody mary mix.:tank:

Latest posts

Back