New from Slovenia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wiping away tears- beautiful photos- Welcome...........I'm OK ........they are happy tears

Greetings everyone!

Harvest season it is over, so you can expect soon new photos and new video of harvest. Crop was pretty god, average +2500kg/ha.

Greetings,

I added some new pictures into my Facebook profile, mostly hops, fields and farm. Please take a time and relax your eyes.

Facebook

With kind regards,
Miha7

Greetings,

I decide to start selling hops also in small amounts (around 5lbs) to home brewers and middle breweries. Styrian Hops will be in pellets, crop 2011 very high quality, you will get it directly from my farm if you ordered it. I guarantee excellent quality and prices.

For more details I will notices you in next few days and also hope it will be some interest from you brew guys :).

Cheers!

I'm sure we'd all love to get a group buy going for your hops. I'd love to have some hops from home,so to say. My mother's maiden name was Ondrejech. She left me many cousins in Bratislava. They used to send us gifts for birthdays & holidays. Then the Russian tanks rolled in when I was still a kid. Things got a lot worse,unbelieveably dumb things done to packages from them.
But that was another time. Look forward to hearing from you again.

Well Bratislava is a capital city of Slovakia, which is not Slovenia where I came from:D

Between Slovakia and Slovenia is 300 km air distance and country Austria. I think you mess something:tank:

Ah. I thought that's what y'all call Slovakia. I remember the Russian signes saying Slovenska. My bad,still slovak at any rate.

Miha7
Welcome to HBT I am sure you will feel at home here !!!! your Hop plants look amazing and I am sure we will learn much from you and your knowledge of farming, Welcome.

"I just ordered our first shipment of Slovenian hops from a farm in..Slovenia! We're getting a small amount at first but hope to get larger amounts in the future. These are 2011 crop pellets and we'll have Styrian Golding and Super Styrian. Woot!"

By NikoBrew!:tank:

Ok brew masters! My hops from my farm is now at NikoBrew. Contact him, brew beers and hope you will get me feedbacks!

We just plant a new field of hops, Super Styrian hops. Some pics:

Guys, help me!

One my friend doing me a logo, for my labels. I need any ideas for slogans about hops! Please help me!

Hi, Miha, just wont to say hello from another Slovenian homebrewer. I live in Italy at the moment, but in the summer when I'll come home for a while, I'd like to visit your farm, if you don't mind. At the moment, 20L batch of American Pale Ale, witch contains a small amount of Stirian Golding, is just on the way to bottling. :rockin:

Welcome!! I'm 50% Slovenian and still have family there in Ljubljana. Actually, my cousin's name is also Miha! Welcome again!

Greetings everyone!

If anybody is interesting to visit our farm please, you are all welcome!

And also if anybody is interesting for hops, also small amounts I sending across Europe and in America is NikoBrew guy who will offer my hops to you!

Lep pozdrav Slovenci! ;)

All I can say, "WOW!" the landscape is beautiful. I know it's work but, it must be such a rewarding job. To grow so many plants and harvest thousands of pounds of cones, smells like angels. Thanks for the post. Welcome and PLEASE take more pictures.

Greetings everyone!

Our hops from sLOVEnia is finally at Nikobrew LLC.

clipboard01.jpg

dscn0963.jpg

dscn1378.jpg

dscn1376.jpg

dscn0898.jpg

Try quality and feed back please! :)

Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/slovenianhopsfarm.hopsi

Hi guys, i'm from Domzale Slovenija hehe
i'm new in brewery, from december 2018, all grain from march. so far i cook 30l cca 8gal.
al the ingridians i bay in local store mojepivo

lep pozdrav Tomaz

Back