• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Three Brew Pots

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have three 9.5 Gallon brew pots for sale. Each pot has less than 5 brews on it. These are the Vollrath 47724 Stock Pot - 38 Qt. Intrigue Stainless Steel. These pots are probably the most heavy duty pots around. It is made of 16 gauge SS with a sandwich bottom. These pots are tall and skinny compared to the common mega pots. Here is a link to the actual pot. http://www.katom.com/175-47724.html

Each pot has been modified with welded ports.
One pot has a standard 1/2" full coupling and a half coupling welded in. ($125.00)
One pot has just one 1.5" tri-clamp welded in(I used this as my boil kettle) ($125.00)
One pot has two 1.5" tri-clamps welding in. One for a valve, the other I used for a thermometer. ($125.00)

Please be advised on the tri-clamp pots. To get the port as close to the bottom of the pot as possible, I welded the clamps where when attached, the clamp itself is below the kettle slightly. You can see this in the video. This cause no issues if your burner/stand has room. I use it on the Top Tier. I would see an issue with a narrow Brutus 10 build.

I also have a false bottom for these too(same one from more beer 8 gallon kettles fit). ($50.00)

I really do not want to ship. I only have one box that fits, and due to the weight of these, shipping could be very pricy. Local p/u would be great so you can also see how nice these are in person, or to make sure they fit your needs.

Edit: Lids are included too.

Below is a link to a YouTube video I created.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for some nice pots! I just looked at the website posted, pot weight 26 pounds! , it must be a Thick pot. Too bad your not closer.

Yes, they are extremely heavy and well built. I just purchased the 18 gallon versions and they are back breakers, but I love the thickness and finish of these pots.

I live on Pensacola Beach( Zip 32561)

Selling the bew stand too? I will be in Milton FL in a few weeks :D

Haha, not this one. These stands are well beyond the quality of what I expected.

I do have several other stainless stands around I will be selling soon. The wife has gotten sick of my projects that repeat the other and gave me an ultimatum and a budget. So, I bought the Top Tier and stopped all work on my others. She had some issues with spending every weekend tig'n "new" brew stands because I thought of something cooler to do after I welded one. Every time she came home on a Friday, there was 50' or so of new stainless steel sticks on the driveway and got sick of it. Now the projects have taken space in the house and pissed her off. Kind of BS since she spends so much on shoes each week.

Latest posts

Back