Citra Hops Unavailable After This Year?!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just took a look around at the big stores and I'll be damned everyone I looked out was out of citra completely. As well as Simcoe and Amarillo. The stores I frequent, small ones have all of that in stock fwiw. Let me ask you though, is it possible that we have just reached the end of the 2010 hops supplies? And the re-up just not harvested yet?

Austinhomebrew.com has citra hops

So, did I miss the citra hops? I guess I should have been looking for them when they were being harvested, but it just occurred to me to brew with them, since I liked the beer I had a few months ago with them in it.

So, did I miss the citra hops? I guess I should have been looking for them when they were being harvested, but it just occurred to me to brew with them, since I liked the beer I had a few months ago with them in it.

They're mostly gone now, but you can still find them here and there. AHB still has some, but Hops Direct is sold out. I'm good for the coming year. Me and a buddy ordered a pound and split it.

Citra rules. :mug:

Back