• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Brutus Parts (Electric Ignitor, Time Delays, 23-tip burners)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcrofton

Reaction score
EDIT: ONLY THE TIME DELAYS ARE LEFT. Burners and ignitors are sold.

I just finished my Brutus-type system, and it is now time to sell off some of the parts that I have accumulated.

These are all parts that came off or were included in the sale of a Brewer's Equipment Stand. Condition is as listed. I have not used any of these items, but am honest about their condition. They will arrive as I describe here.

3 x 23 Tip Propane Burners. $10 each.

The burners all work, but at least 2 of them have pinhole sized holes on the bottom where the gas will "arc" to while being used. I'm sure some JBweld will fix it with no problems. I have not used these, that is what the previous owner passed on a month ago. Shipping will be actual USPS Priority Flat Rate. I think that I can fit 3 into one Large Box ($14.95). Or 1-2 into a Medium Box ($10.95).

Time Delay Relays ($50 for all 6, or as described below)

3 x Macromatic Time Delay Relay (Series B). (S# SS-6262-06) $10 Each
These came off a Brewers Equipment Brewery. I used LP pilots and never tested them. Previous owner said they worked and they look brand new.
Shipping will be either a small or medium flat rate box. ($5.20-$10.95)

3 x Macromatic Time Delay Relay (Series C) (S# TR-60522) $10 Each
These came off a Brewers Equipment Brewery. I used LP pilots and never tested them. Previous owner said they worked and they look brand new.
Shipping will be either a small or medium flat rate box. ($5.20-$10.95)

4 x Electric Hot Surface Ignitors ($10 Each/$35 for all 4)
2 are One Source S#41407 and 2 are Robertshaw S#41-407. These are brand new, in the box. Shipping will be either a small or medium flat rate box. ($5.20-$10.95)

We will agree on the price and I will make sure paypal is through before I ship.

Please reply to the thread with your email address and I will contact you. My Inbox for PMs will fill up fast and I will not keep emptying it. If you need to contact me via email is is: homebrewsales (at) G M A I L (d0t) c0m

Sorry some of the attachments are upside down.

photo(10).JPG

photo(9).JPG

photo(8).JPG

photo(7).JPG

Back