• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mini Brew 6.5 Gallon Plastic Conical Fermenter - $125 + shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainBarnacle

Reaction score
For sale is a practically new 6.5 gallon plastic conical fermenter for home brewing and wine making. It is almost new (only used a few times). Comes will all original parts. Designed for five gallon recipes. It holds a full 6.5 Gallons. The tank and stand is 32" tall and 12" wide. Included with the fermenter is a 3/4 inch lead free brass bottom ball valve, stand, lid, air lock, and 1/2" inch new lead free brass racking port valve. Also included is a 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch nipple for fastening the valves to the fermenter. Now you need not worry about lead leaching into the wort or wine with the new California standard lead free brass.

Pick up from my house in Ventura, CA or I can ship it (at cost). Paypal accepted. See pictures below. You can read more about it here.

Check my great ebay references (username: JoelBennett). Hope somebody can get some good use out of it!

photo%282%29.JPG

photo.JPG

Back