Nut Brown Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyd720

Reaction score
I am looking to brew up a nice nutty brown ale.
I like the taste of Flying Dog's Gonzo as well as Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan and Liegnerhuken's Fire Side Nut Brown Ale.
If anyone can help me out?
Thanks

I am currently drinking Midwest smooth nut brown ale, It taste great I would definitely brew this kit again. 3 weeks in the primary and 4 weeks bottle conditioning made this very drinkable everyone liked it even my BMC buddies!

A friend of mine brewed up Midwest's Nut Brown Ale. After I tasted it I thought, "If he can make this, I can make this."

Then I got excited, began my research, and here I am. Expecting my first set of equipment to be delivered to me on Wednesday (my birthday) by the same friend.

What I'm trying to say is that I enjoyed the Nut Brown Ale from Midwest.:p

I live in Gilbert and make a run about every other month or so. Brewers Connection is a little pricey on some things but the staff is good and will spend all the time you need to make you comfortable with brewing. I have even called them during brewing for advice and they have been good. I do order equipment online as it is usually a lot cheaper but try to support them as much as I can.

What part of Az do you live in?

Latest posts

Back