Welp, I'm out of business...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I settled for more than that, but it still hurt.. What sucked is that I didn't have content insurance- I do now. I'll say that if I ever go through anything like that again, I'll hire a lawyer to argue it in detail for me!

I'm so glad to "see" you again around the forum! Welcome back- your old friends missed you!

I'm so glad to "see" you again around the forum! Welcome back- your old friends missed you!

And I'm even going to try to stay awhile! Life has a funny way of getting in the middle of everything.. beer became cheaper just to buy than make! But, luckily, everything has settled back down for me and I've grown the itch again to start producing.. :mug:

Glad you remembered me! :)

I settled for more than that, but it still hurt.. What sucked is that I didn't have content insurance- I do now. I'll say that if I ever go through anything like that again, I'll hire a lawyer to argue it in detail for me!

Some advice to anyone else who has to deal with a loss like this, hire a public adjuster. We hired Michigan Fire Claims when we lost a home in a fire and it was more than worth the small percentage they charged in both the reduction of stress and the amount recovered.

And I'm even going to try to stay awhile! Life has a funny way of getting in the middle of everything.. beer became cheaper just to buy than make! But, luckily, everything has settled back down for me and I've grown the itch again to start producing.. :mug:

How could we forget you John? Glad to see the itch come back...

Cheers
Jay

Of course I remembered you! I sent you a dollar in 2007 or so, and I never forget spending a dollar..............................:D

Of course I remembered you! I sent you a dollar in 2007 or so, and I never forget spending a dollar..............................:D

And I certainly still have it!

yooper.jpg

Back