My Newest Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAKA

Reaction score
Well here it is tell me what you think. I am gonna use it for my apfelwein. I used champange yeast in one and wyeast 3086 in the other so i guess I cant call it apfelwein hahaha. The SWMBO calls it DOOM JUICE. I couldnt get it to upload and my burner is not working so I took a picture with my phone. :mug::mug:
0914082119.jpg

Awesome!!!! What font is that?

The Font is called Angry Blue. There is a graphic designer that goes by that name. I still think that the font is avaliable for download off his site.

How were the two ciders comparable?
Its only been a week in the primary. The one with the champange yeast has slowed down a huge amount. It went like a raped ape for the first week and had died off but is still going here and there. The wyeast 3086 started off slow but is still going strong i wanna TRY and keep them in the primary until the end of Oct but i got a halloween party planned EVERYONE is invited if they want to come.

Keep me in the loop. ive only made them with champagne yeast, so i would be curious on the ale yeast version. i imagine sweeter.

Back