Naming the rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinga

Reaction score
Just finished my 1/6 bbl brew rig. What should I name it? It's just a propane burner and cooler setup. Inaugural brew will be my hefe recipe this Saturday. I'm excited. The system just needs a name.

I called mine "brew cart" but that is because that is what it is...The next thing is, this not "only a 1/6th bbl system" this is the thing YOU built! Do not be ashamed of size, be proud!!! it will make you beer!!!

Also, where the @#$&! are the pics? We demand pics!!!

Grats on the new gear BTW! :mug:

I called mine "brew cart" but that is because that is what it is...The next thing is, this not "only a 1/6th bbl system" this is the thing YOU built! Do not be ashamed of size, be proud!!! it will make you beer!!!

Also, where the @#$&! are the pics? We demand pics!!!

Grats on the new gear BTW! :mug:

Thank you sir. I'm thinking of naming it the Big Boy v1.0 because I anticipate many changes in the future. Pics will be taken saturday of it in action.

Grinder,looking for wheat...grinder...want you to eat. I never miss my mash temps! It's always nailed down. There's no better brew rig,in this town! It's all made of stainless,hard piping too! Don't get in our way,or we'll cook you too! Grinder,looking for wheat...grinder,want you too eat!
How's that? even a lil music (ala 6ft under version).:rockin::D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back