Today's Haul

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker36

Reaction score
As seen in the Little ****ers thread:

00132.JPG

So left to right:

Avery Maharaja (Boulder, CO) - Avery's annual Imperial IPA was just released last Saturday so nice and fresh
DFH 90 min - Yup
Ska's Decadence (Durango, CO) - Another Imperial IPA which I am drinking right now. Pretty good and my favorite Ska brew to date. Met the brewers at Avery the week before GABF and then again at the festival - all super nice guys.
Avery Brabant (Boulder, CO) - Another Avery, this one was released last Wednesday and is the first in a series of oak aged brews from Avery. I've been watching this one age in casks since last fall so I'm very excited to try.
New Belgium Brewing Lips of Faith Dark Kriek (Fort Collins, CO) - First release on a beer that NBB makes every year for Valentines. Its a sour cherry blend of two brews. Never heard of it before, more info here
Holiday Special Ale - Collaboration of Stone, Jolly Pumpkin, and the Norwegian Nogne O. Never heard of this one either, but was sold by the brand names
Collaboration, not Litigation - Another Collaboration beer between. this time between Avery and Russian River. Third year they have done it and is a blend of each of their beers named "Salvation"

Nice haul, Parker! I need to get my hands on the Maharaja if I possibly can.

And I approve of your backdrop. Go Sox! :rockin:

Nice haul, Parker! I need to get my hands on the Maharaja if I possibly can.

And I approve of your backdrop. Go Sox! :rockin:

And I approve of your screen name. I need to tie up some more copper johns for this spring....

That's not a pattern that I know out east. BH Pheasant Tail nymphs are deadly this early in the season, though. :rockin:

Ya, I had never heard of it before I had moved out here either (I'm originally from the Boston area), but is SLAYS out here. Its a bead headed nymph that you can throw out oed any hopper/dropper any time of year and will kill for you

Quite jealous of that haul. I loves me some Avery. I've only been able to find Maharaja one time...soooo wonderful.

Had me a Maharaja last weeked. I believe it was dated March 2008. Probably the best Imperial I ever had. I wish I did not have to drive an hour and a half one way just to get some more.

I saw the colaboration Holiday ale at a local store a few weeks ago. You'll have to let us know if it's worth it.

I saw the colaboration Holiday ale at a local store a few weeks ago. You'll have to let us know if it's worth it.

If you like chestnuts and holiday type beer, it absolutely is. There is a lot going on in the overall palate of that beer, and none of it is unpleasant. And it can't be more than a few bucks for a bottle, so what do you have to lose?

Maharaja and Brabant are on my shopping list tonight. I cant freakin wait to pick some up.

I'll be making sure to grab some Consecration and Mama Lil Yellow Pils. Gonna be a great weekend.

Nice haul Parker... i loved that Collaboration Not Litigation and the Stone Collaboration.

Maharaja and Brabant are on my shopping list tonight. I cant freakin wait to pick some up.

I'll be making sure to grab some Consecration and Mama Lil Yellow Pils. Gonna be a great weekend.

Nice haul Parker... i loved that Collaboration Not Litigation and the Stone Collaboration.

Consecration is so great. You won't be disappointed.

Enjoying a Collaboration not Litigation right now, damn fine brew. Gotta see if I can find a recipe to clone it . . . maybe a clone of each then blend that?

Back