Forrest, I want you to have my love child

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donasay

Reaction score
I just want everyone to know I ordered 10 beer kits from Austin home brew, 5 different recipes for 10 gallon batches 4 of them all grain. The shipment was so heavy it had to be split into two packages. They came on Friday, the aggregate weight was somewhere near 100lbs and shipped for the flat rate fee of 6.99... I saw the boxes sitting there and thought... amazing.

On top of that when I opened everything all of the ingredients were packaged amazingly well, and labeled to make life easier. I again thought to myself... amazing. As far as I can tell from the one batch I did this weekend they are easy to work with while brewing. The rest of the recipes look good and I can't wait to do them.

Forrest I think I love you and the rest of the people at the Austin home brew store!

Donasay said:
I just want everyone to know I ordered 10 beer kits from Austin home brew, 5 different recipes for 10 gallon batches 4 of them all grain. The shipment was so heavy it had to be split into two packages. They came on Friday, the aggregate weight was somewhere near 100lbs and shipped for the flat rate fee of 6.99... I saw the boxes sitting there and thought... amazing.

On top of that when I opened everything all of the ingredients were packaged amazingly well, and labeled to make life easier. I again thought to myself... amazing. As far as I can tell from the one batch I did this weekend they are easy to work with while brewing. The rest of the recipes look good and I can't wait to do them.

Forrest I think I love you and the rest of the people at the Austin home brew store!

Run Forrest Run!

The title of the post is what makes it funny, I really just wanted to rave about the good job they did at Austin Homebrew.

I do also want to lay a brood of my alien lizard eggs in Forrest's chest cavity, but that is another story.

I will take the compliment as it was intended. I am trying to have the best homebrew store in the country. I am glad you are happy.

Please spread the word (further).

Forrest

Latest posts

Back