• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Plate Chiller - Duda Diesel B3-23A 20 plate - never used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwible204

Reaction score
I won it for my overall BOS at a recent event but don't have use for it at the moment. I don't want to sell it but am more interested in a local trade (will ship if not local).

I am interested in a Thermapen (would have to be new or near-new), Johnson temp controller (Digital preferred) or give me your best offer.

I'm in Philadelphia, the chiller retails for $105 plus shipping direct from Duda, or about $130 in my LHBS.

SOLD!

I will take a few tonight when I get home. You have any pics of the plate chiller. Which connections does it have npt or barbs and garden hose?

Yea I'll take one tonight as well. It's brand new in the box it came in. It's this exact one with the garden hose fitting and male NPT.

I am local and have an extra Johnson Temp Controller (A19AAT-2C) if this deal falls through and you are interested.

Chris

I am local and have an extra Johnson Temp Controller (A19AAT-2C) if this deal falls through and you are interested.

Chris

Is it new? Not to be a pain in the ass, I would just prefer the Digital version seeing that my item is brand new.

It is, I bought it and hooked it up but my freezer never worked. So it is out of the box but has never been used. I understand about wanting the digital, just figured I'd throw it out there.

Here are pictures of the Ranco.

IMG_20121101_202755.jpg

IMG_20121101_202726.jpg

Need any welding done? An extra port in a kettle or fermenter? A keg converted to a kettle? I can trade labor. I'll be delivering a brewstand within the next two weeks to Philly and can arrange pickup.

Need any welding done? An extra port in a kettle or fermenter? A keg converted to a kettle? I can trade labor. I'll be delivering a brewstand within the next two weeks to Philly and can arrange pickup.

Damn, if this was a few months back I would have taken you up on the offer for my brew-kettle upgrade.

Latest posts

Back