Need help naming my new dog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s1080

Reaction score
So I just adopted a new dog. He's a 1 1/2 year old Carolina/Dingo/Desenji and I cannot think of a good name for him. I would like it to be beer related:D any thoughts?

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Year and a half old? Doesn't he already have a name?

I've always wanted to have a dog named Sh!thead. Guess it's a good thing I don't have a dog.

You could name him Deeyoji and tell people that because of his Dingo heritage that its the aboriginal word for dog. If said right noone would suspect that its just the spelling for dog. My simple humor always thought that was a funny name for a pet.

So after some research I found out that our new dog is actually a Carolina Dog. One of the top ten rarest dogs in the world! Originally discovered in the georgia/south carolina area the dog was first discovered 30 years. The breed is said to still exist naturally in the wild in this region and is closely related to the Australian dingo. This breed also shares dna with prehistoric dogs of the america's. Crazy. Whats even crazier is we rescued him from a shelter for $50.

So after some research I found out that our new dog is actually a Carolina Dog. One of the top ten rarest dogs in the world! Originally discovered in the georgia/south carolina area the dog was first discovered 30 years. The breed is said to still exist naturally in the wild in this region and is closely related to the Australian dingo. This breed also shares dna with prehistoric dogs of the america's. Crazy. Whats even crazier is we rescued him from a shelter for $50.

Then you need to use "Jackpot" or "Lucky"

If he's so rare, I'd sell him and call him "march pump" or "blichmann"
Then spend the leftovers on a more domesticated dog breed that won't get the itch to eat my young....
but that's just me.

I think we are going to settle on Cas for Cascade. Thanks to all who replied. Yesterday we had a carolina dog breeder come and see if Cas is truly a carolina dog (surprisingly there are a few in this area) and he was identified as such. So now we are submitting for the pure bred papers. pretty cool.

Back