HAHA best youtube video for beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primevci

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VopqYI9taRc&feature=related]Worlds Strongest Beer - YouTube[/ame]

I cant stop laughing at the the brewdog part

Jajajajaja! Das ist sehr lustig! lol

That dude licked the queen's picture...ha! I love this silliness...

I could have done without watching the two guys sitting there swirling beer in a glass and acting stupid, but the brewdog video is funny.

jajajajaja! Das ist sehr lustig! Lol

that dude licked the queen's picture...ha! I love this silliness...

I could have done without watching the two guys sitting there swirling beer in a glass and acting stupid, but the brewdog video is funny.

+1

b

That one's been posted for a while,but it's still funny. Towards the end,you know they were feelin that 41%...!

Jajajajaja! Das ist sehr lustig! lol

That dude licked the queen's picture...ha! I love this silliness...

likewise. The video was funny! AS for actually tasting such a high alcohol content beer.... intriguing.

I've tried it and for what it is its actually good. Tactical Nuclear Penguin tastes like ass though.

Latest posts

Back