First Brew with Wort Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayni

Reaction score
Ok, I just need a brag post! Hubby finally got my wort chiller done, and alls I can say is "I can't believe I did 3 batches without this thing!" It saved me from a miserable hour of an ice mess ;) I'm loving brewing so far and am on a role! Starting another batch as soon as my NB order gets here since someone gave me a set of glass carboys :) score!

image-2036608545.jpg

Congrats on moving forward. I think making an immersion chiller was the best upgrade I did... it may have even ensured my continuous and eternal love for the hobby.

I accidentally stumbled on one in a closet that is supposed to be a Christmas gift for me from the girlfriend. Can't wait to use it! I've been delaying brewing anything since I found it just to avoid the ice bath.

And I see you're from Royalton. Loves me some Treasure City! :mug:

cricky101 said:
I accidentally stumbled on one in a closet that is supposed to be a Christmas gift for me from the girlfriend. Can't wait to use it! I've been delaying brewing anything since I found it just to avoid the ice bath.

And I see you're from Royalton. Loves me some Treasure City! :mug:

I would probably wait too ;) and LOL I'm actually friends with the owner of TC, he's a hoot of a character, great guy tho!

Back