What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kernel Citra IPA

Picture upload isn't working but it's delicious.

ForumRunner_20131222_005200.jpg

Finally boarded my plane. 2 hours (& 4 beers) late. My guess is I'll have a Miller lie in flight.

Beats sobering up. ...

TNGabe said:
Post of the year!!!!:D (from another thread where the OP was concerned saison yeast had infected their equipment)

If only he'd listen to his own advice about talking out of one's ass.

Do you get the other Smokestack stuff there? It's at the grocery in NC.

I've never gotten 'stink bug' from coriander. Place in Ashveille did a cucumber and juniper abomination that smelled exactly like stink bug to me.
Not around my part of NC. But I've seen it in bottle shops.
Looks like you're drinking a candle.

I may, if this Saturday gets sloppy!

mhurst111 said:
Finally boarded my plane. 2 hours (& 4 beers) late. My guess is I'll have a Miller lie in flight.

Beats sobering up. ...

Why do you want to have someone with the last name Miller tell a lie in flight?
;)

2nd pour of belgo dipa. Good stuff. Lookin firward to brewing my next ipa with belgian yeast hopeitcones iut good.

Just a Green Flash Double Stout while waiting for the fiancee to get home so we can start drinking in earnest since it looks like Christmas at the inlaes is canelked for tomorrow due to this storm. Like hanging with my father in law but not driving through that for two hrs!

High Gravity? Does that mean it makes you fall faster??

1387675564578.jpg

Just a Green Flash Double Stout while waiting for the fiancee to get home so we can start drinking in earnest since it looks like Christmas at the inlaes is canelked for tomorrow due to this storm. Like hanging with my father in law but not driving through that for two hrs!

1387675633954.jpg

Have I mentioned it was 74 here today? :D Another coffee brown.

Yeah yeah yeah! I just hope she gets home soon so we can take a quick run to the boyyle shop for extra beer since I plan on being snowed in tomorrow

ChefRex said:
Is sloppy saterday in affect

Im not sure but you and i can let it ride jf wed kike. Im enjoying not habing to backspace and correct my errors. Ive always been a ****ty typer. Im pretty sure ive been the only jackass letting it flow tonight but thats cool. Hope you guys join me!

Gabe if someone knocks at your door answer, its probably Billy delivering that cactus swat to your berries I ordered!

I used to be in to that sort of thing. ;)

I'm either going to have to get a decent beer, switch to bourbon, or both. That ot go to sleep early again and miss all the drinken hilarity. I've had more of that than I deserve already.

Awesome! Glad to have you guys join in the impromptio sloppy saturdays..youll be seeing alot of pics of homneade wine coming from me for most of the night. Looking forwarrs to getting sloppt.

tripplehazzard said:
About to scsle it town a bit and pip op we n some of tjis stella

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Awesomeness. Welcome to sloppy town kendall!!

Awesome! Glad to have you guys join in the impromptio sloppy saturdays..youll be seeing alot of pics of homneade wine coming from me for most of the night. Looking forwarrs to getting sloppt.

Noe theres an idea. I have skme strong tangelo wine in the fridge i should crack intl and join you

We have all been participating its just were bot a bunch of lightweights like you........Ziiiiiiing! :D

I just remembered I dont lije as nything in a green bottle. Am I the only ine? Rollung rick my be an excep tty ii.on

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Back