Post Count

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherpa FE

The < 1% Club
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Am I missing something?
Is there a competition that I missed and dont know about?
Seriously.
Is there a bonus sticker, or pin that I can wear for making a certain number of post in a year?

12,000 posts or something like that?
I dont know, just thought I missed something.

I am going to go pour my 9th pint for the night,

prost:mug:

You didn't know? When you get 12,000 posts, you turn into a woman moderator who can brew beer and play hockey. The competition is heating up, that's for sure!

No post-whore thread is official until I chime in.

There, now it's official.:p

Now, somebody please tell me what's wrong with having a high post count? I don't get it.

Actually this is my shut down a post whore thread. Everytime I post, a thread gets shut down. I'm already on 15.:eek:

Let me tell you something about postcount.

My postcount is due mainly to bull****ting in these threads, which I understand some may look down on. But consider this: I'm a noob at brewing, so I can't give a lot of advice. I'm a veteran interwebber, so I know to search before I ask. I'm in a position that almost reuires a low post count until you consider this:

I work 12 hour days from Sun-Tues and every other wednesday. The means I don't have time after work to see my friends, and barely any to see my family. My days off are mainly weekdays; friends and wife at work, kids at school. This means I spend the bulk of my time off alone. Satudays, I have off, but I use that time to spend with the wife and squids, so I still rarely get to see my friends. When I do see my friends, they are not into my hobbies, so we talk about work. *YAWN*

Anyways, I jump into forums like this because it's nice to talk with people who share one of my interests, even if we don't limit ourselves to talking about the hobby. It's even better when it's a cool bunch of ****ers like HBT. So, yeah, I'm working on an epic bull**** postcount, and I couldn't feel bad about it if I tried!

:mug:

I thought it was because having a high post count makes you a better brewer. I've been on here for 2.5 years and apparently still can't brew for crap.

Post count is directly proportional to the size of your cock ( or boobs for you gals or big guys )

It has scientifically been proven.

I just want to get to 10k so I can finally post a picture of my junk, unobstructed by mash paddles, for all the world to see. That's really all I care about.

I just want to get to 10k so I can finally post a picture of my junk, unobstructed by mash paddles, for all the world to see. That's really all I care about.

That will be a terrible day for us all :(

God help us, is there anyway to reset Evan's! post count to zero?

Edit: Forgot, some of us don't believe in god...., maybe a moderator then? But wait, don't moderators think they are god? Damn, time to start a thread in the debate forum.......

:eek:
Post count is directly proportional to the size of your cock ( or boobs for you gals or big guys )

I guess you won't be showering at the gym next to DeathBrewer anytime soon then?

Let me tell you something about postcount.

My postcount is due mainly to bull****ting in these threads, which I understand some may look down on. But consider this: I'm a noob at brewing, so I can't give a lot of advice. I'm a veteran interwebber, so I know to search before I ask. I'm in a position that almost reuires a low post count until you consider this:

I work 12 hour days from Sun-Tues and every other wednesday. The means I don't have time after work to see my friends, and barely any to see my family. My days off are mainly weekdays; friends and wife at work, kids at school. This means I spend the bulk of my time off alone. Satudays, I have off, but I use that time to spend with the wife and squids, so I still rarely get to see my friends. When I do see my friends, they are not into my hobbies, so we talk about work. *YAWN*

Anyways, I jump into forums like this because it's nice to talk with people who share one of my interests, even if we don't limit ourselves to talking about the hobby. It's even better when it's a cool bunch of ****ers like HBT. So, yeah, I'm working on an epic bull**** postcount, and I couldn't feel bad about it if I tried!

Dude...I wouldn't concern yourself. Your postcount is WEAK. If you really wanted to make a statement, you could have split this long-ass post into three or something.

That will be a terrible day for us all :(
I don't know, Evan's a cutie patootie. Might be interesting.;)

OK, even I'm ashamed of that. Mostly. I think.
No, really, I am.:drunk:

Evan!- that is an awesome idea!!!! I'll be keeping on eye on that post count of yours!

Wait...was I supposed to do that at 10,000???

It's not too late. You can do a "make up" post to, er, make up for it! I sure wouldn't want to disappoint someone who wants to make their milestone posts memorable.

:rolleyes:seriously ... admit it, don't some of you veterans look at our post count before you even read our thread?

Well that explains my boobs getting bigger. :eek:

I'm sitting here watching rpc bind errors and stuff and as a single parent living in the boonies I enjoy conversing with others that share a hobby that I have come to enjoy but who also like to talk crap at each other. An occasional debate and lot of puns later and viola, my post count is high. I don't pay attention to it, I just enjoy the people.

viola.jpg
?

Back