• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Local Denver NEMA 4x Stainles Control Enclosure

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DENBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have two NEMA 4x Stainless control enclosures (16"x20"x8") posted on craigslist for $120 each.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mat/3506178438.html

Trying to sell locally because these things are heavy. If I don't get local interest, I'll consider shipping at buyer's cost.

Will also consider barter for other equipment, electric kettle help, or stainless welding services.

Please let me know if you don't get any interest locally. Do you have any idea what shipping one of these to zip code 50014 would cost?

Just waiting on a couple possible local deals. If they don't go through, I'll ship. Looks like about $25-$30. 20"x16"x9" and 40 lbs.

Looked up USPS Parcel post on that info from denver to my zip and it was in that same range. I'll definitely take one if you don't sell local.

Back