Heady Topper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ice1835

Reaction score
I have a bunch of HT's for trade. Looking for some mid west and west coast beers I can not get here in Philly(Kern, Boneyard, etc.)

i used to. i live right outside Indianapolis but 3 Floyds decided to expand their market to Ohio and Kentucky without expanding production. so we hardly get anything from them anymore. it's sad. i can get anything from Sun King which may have taken over Upland as the biggest brewery in the state. they've been raking in medals at GABF the last few years. i personally love Flat 12 but i'm guessing you want the bigger, sexier breweries

How bout some 22 oz Dreadnaught? I would love to try HT, provided it's fresh. PM me if you're interested.

Brobeman

If there are some beers you are interested in from Oregon/Washington/California/Colorado to trade for some Heady Topper send a PM.

Live in the Twin Cities and have access to Surly, Fulton, New Glarus, etc. Am looking to trade for Heady Topper. Best way to contact me is through Facebook: Ann Marie Salewski Chapman

I have a bunch of HT's for trade. Looking for some mid west and west coast beers I can not get here in Philly(Kern, Boneyard, etc.)

Back