Good Christmas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaver

Reaction score
Mother-in-law pulled out the sewing machine and whipped up a couple Carboy Snuggies out of Double Thick Fleece for me. Took her 1 hour to pattern and sew 2 of them. Fit nicely and long enough to take the 6.5 gal. and can be trimmed for 5gal's. Does a great job keeping the light out. And it sure didn't cost $16 for one!

carboy_snuggie.jpg

Nope... that was me (out of a tube) since I cooked Christmas Breakfast here. We have the first (Great)Grandchild. So we have our parents here, and my Grandparents came down as well.
I told her what they go for at the LHBS and she wants me to take orders. She'll gladly knock out a few for people, that might be interested. Anyone know what they go for in your areas?

Hey, Reaver, I used to go through Saratoga at least 3 times a week up until about 4 years ago. Beautiful region.

I got a (nother) carboy and a Dortmunder kit!! Can't wait!!

Rossnaree, Yep I've been here most of my life. I love it here. I had seen your "location" by reading other posts and saw that you were from more CNY. My In-Laws are from Oswego and I'm out there frequently. I will be headed that way on Wed.

That's a nice snuggly looking cover. Nice gift that anyone would love. If you didn't get any for Christmas and want to whip up your own easily, you can do what I've come up with. It's also earth friendly recycling:

CARBOYCOVER.jpg

Back