• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrewery for sale Milwaukee, 3 keggle system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerderij_Kabouter

Reaction score
Brew your own beer - all grain homebrewers special

Its not mine but I spoke with the guy and he is very nice (Mitch). He will email you pictures upon request and the system would be great for someone looking to get into AG. Complete with kegging system.

He does not want to part out or ship and is having multiple people coming to look everyday, so please don't bug him about parting it out. He is a homebrewer who has come on hard times financially and has to sell his stuff to pay some bills. He said he hopes to be back into the obsession once he turns things around!

Help out a fellow brewer and hook yourself up!

My homebrew club was planning to make an offer on the lot. I should find out where we are on that... There's a few big ticket items that we may not have interest in.

He originally had the cornies listed for $15 w/ disconnects and people low balled him on that. Geez, just take that at that price!

Hopefully I'll have pics to share!

I think a good portion, if not all of the lot was sold. A day or two ago I noticed a different add with just the chest freezer, CO2 and thermostat.

Someone got a good deal.

My homebrew club was planning to make an offer on the lot. I should find out where we are on that... There's a few big ticket items that we may not have interest in.

He originally had the cornies listed for $15 w/ disconnects and people low balled him on that. Geez, just take that at that price!

Hopefully I'll have pics to share!

For cripes sake! That is a steal! WITH DISCONNECTS!!

Back