• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gift card!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mallorie1084

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently purchased a gift certificate from Ben's Home Brew company for a friend of mine. Seeing as how we have since parted, I am now in possession of a $40.00 gift certificate for a service I do not partake in.

If you would be interested in purchasing this gift certificate, please contact me as soon as possible. I am willing to sell for $30.00 (or best offer). Please be advised that this gift certificate is already filled out, so it's not best to be given as a gift...only to be used for monetary value.

Thank you for your interest,

Mallorie

P.S. To further entice you, please check out Ben's Home Brewing website at www.benshomebrew.com. This company provides online ordering. Thank you!

Hello,
I'm interested in purchasing the gift card, would you take payment via PayPal or some other method? Please let me know.
I sent you a private message with my email address so we can talk via email to figure things out.

Back