New Home for the Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thorongil

Reaction score
Although I'm not super frugal, I do not like to waste money on anything - brewing included. So I thought I would share my new setup because it might interest others who share my cheap nature...

Here it is - you might have seen the system before, but this is its new home courtesy of a $72 shelving set from Lowes. And the nice part is that can be easily broken down to transport to group brews!

IMG_5786.jpg

I plan to add a control panel in the not-too-distant future, but this simple setup works well for now. This pic was taken in "storage mode" - when brewing, the burner and keggle will be out to the right (and there will obviously be more of a mess...). When not in use, both shelves will be covered by BBQ covers to keep the dust and bugs off.

And to combat the AZ heat, I keep the patio cool with this:

IMG_5780.jpg

Ok - that last bit was a bit of a splurge, but it was a necessity for summer brewing... :rockin:

Nice! A place for everything and everything in its place.

Very nice setup. I need to get more organized like that but this is how I cool down in the summer.

P1040755.JPG

P.S. pic was not taken in the summer but it is nice now :)

Dude, look out!

There's some kinda alien thingy in your pool.

I think it wants your tasty beer...

EDIT: Oh yea, nice set up.

Latest posts

Back