Hello from Washington State

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traderearl

Reaction score
Tasted my first homebrew last weekend, Stuff is dangerous, tastes so good I managed to finish off half already. Started to brew second batch last Sunday and can't believe what a blast it is to do this. Anyways just wanted to say hi to everyone and look forward to learning from all of you more experienced homebrewers. Cheer:mug:

Welcome! Never hurts to have more WA people :)

I'm in West Seattle, and I'm pretty sure that there's quite a few others on here from the Seattle area.

Austin

I live near Burien but may not be a whole lot of help as I am brand new to the forums and brewing.

Welcome :)

Welcome to the wonderful world that is HBT! Great to welcome more Washingtonians to the board. We need to start thinking about a local gathering now that summer is here! :mug:

Welcome to a great forum!!!
I'm a few minutes north of you in Arlington! As Brewtopia said.... All of us WA folks should have a little get together!!!

:mug:

Hello from Bothell area, a bit south of you, but not too far away! Welcome to the hobby!

Back