My mead cherry was just POPPED!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdavisii

Reaction score
Just made my first mead. One gallon batch 36ounces honey topped with water yeast and nutrient. Now the waiting begins.

Congratulations.
Sounds like it'll be good....I just wonder? Why only 1 gallon? Did You miss this? https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=62350

***Disclaimer.
This reply is somewhat sincere and somewhat smartass. It is up to the reader to determine which part equals which. All Mead must be made in the largest batches possible. All Mead will improve with age. You will be very disappointed if your mead does not provide at least 10 bottles. You will be making more.
Any questionable, mediocre, good, or exceptional bottles of mead must be shipped to Big Kahuna for immediate analysis. If possible, multiple bottles should be sent so judgment can be made over time.
Void where prohibited, participation is mandatory. Some exclusions apply. Contact Kings Kahuna Brewing co for further details and rules. This is not a competition, and no prizes will be given. But Remember. Pain is temporary, glory lasts forever and Chicks Dig Scars.

Back