what do you think of this label???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirk0rebreg

Reaction score
going to be doing a pale ale for my next batch decided to put a label together...my last name is gerber so i think it is fitting...what do ya think?

NEWGeneric_Label_Template_devil_baby_pale_ale.jpg

I like it. My only comment would be the contrast difference between the horns and the baby. I would recommend either lightening the horns or darkening the baby to more black (or possible red).

-Todd

I like it. My only comment would be the contrast difference between the horns and the baby. I would recommend either lightening the horns or darkening the baby to more black (or possible red).

-Todd

yeah i gotcha there i noticed that as well...

I agree, if you bring the baby and horns into the same intensity it would be better. Baby fangs could be funny, too.

+1 on what everyone else said...also, i think that your brewery logo is cool, but somehow it looks odd on the baby's head? im not sure...

It seems to me that the bottom part with the 12 oz and the bottled on date. Could go together better, it doesn't seem to be part of the same label to me.

I would either give it the green border on all 4 sides or use a black border, I would also like to see it with the same green font and the green leaf brewery logo.

I like it, maybe use a HOP leaf for the leaf design as well as incorporating more uniform color on baby and horns.

Latest posts

Back