Just bottled my first Partial mash... Amazing!hanks Homebrewtalk People.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EineProsit

Reaction score
I originally got into homebrewing during the early 90's because I longed for the taste of some great German beers I discovered while serving the US Army in the mid 80'. Through mail order supply and over the course of the first year
I brewed 5 extract batches, the first one was great, then the next four
progressively tasted worse than the one before. Discouraged, I then took a 15 year sabatical from home brewing.
I only regained interest or confidence as my case may be after a homebrew supply store opened for business locally. I still longed for the taste of those German brews, so I stepped inside my new "Happy Place" a little over 1 year ago.
Since then and after talking with the guys at my LBHS I have brewed upwards of 30 extract kits, anything from Hefe Weizen to Tuppers Hop Pocket, Arogant Bastard and many others. All have been great successes since I learned about sanitizer.
Today I bottled my first Partial mash, an ESB recipie I found on Beerrecipies.org. It tasted great right out of the Primary and has the perfect color, I will condition it for 3-4 weeks and will let you know how it turned out.

Thanks to Homebrewtalk.com and the many knowledgeable people who visit the site.

Cheers and thank you for your service. ESB is my favorite style, care to share the recipe?

Back