BTB Christmas Time Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
n41103897_31271399_6759.jpg

any thoughts?

That's very cool- especially to someone familiar with your "basic" logo. Maybe put a star on top of the tree? (Give it a little more comic effect).

I like how minimal it is. If it were me, I'd put a bit of red somewhere on it, just to hint at a Christmasy feel.

maybe a lone red ornament ball hanging on a branch?

aekdbbop said:
yeah i wanted to.. but there is not a very good place on that tree to do so..

do you have photoshop?
a few simple steps could give you a perfect spot for a star. perfect meaning wherever you want it.

yeah.. i do.. I just don't think it would look that great on this type of tree too.. we'll see. I may mess around with it some more..

you could put a giant santa had on top of the tree, but that probably not the look you are going for...

I like the idea of adding a star to the tree, it should be a really lame star though, add sat as if it has just been dumped on top! I love the christmas balls, took me a second to see them!

Definitely feeling the "bare" part of your brewery. It almost has a "Nightmare Before Christmas" feel to it. Tres cool!

Back